2.27.2005

Getting advice

Before you decide to get your conduit of fertility surgically severed, you probably want to get some advice. However, it's not the kind of thing that comes up freely in conversation. "Hey, Dave, great game last night. Did you see that interception in the fourth quarter? By the way, I have a few questions about your balls..."

Maybe ten percent of guys I know would bring something up like that in a conversation, but most of us aren't all that comfortable talking about sex-related things in any personal sense. Sure, we'll say "I'd do Hilary Swank over J-Lo any day of the week," but when it comes to real life we get a lot less comfortable.

Of course you could talk to your wife about it, but she's a little biased on this issue, don't you think?

There are some online forums where you can post questions or just lurk. Here are a few. I'll add more as I come across them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home